Hello All!!
First off, this is my blog. Please bookmark this page and check back periodically, as I hope to share with all of you pictures, videos, and stories of my daily development. Leave a comment if you have the time.
Secondly, I learned English in the womb. Contrary to Daddy's belief and many attempts to communicate with me the last 9 months, Morse code is not "what everyone is speaking these days".
Finally, and most importantly, I want to thank each and every one of you for all your gifts, flowers, cards, prayers, and any assistance that you may have given my parents. This is a special time in our lives, and we truly appreciate your help.
Dublin
2 comments:
Welcome to the world baby girl!! I'll see you again soon!
Auntie Erin
OK, so I was cracking up at the first bath pics...isn't it scary...the nasty cord to try not to get too wet, the screaming, how slippery they are??? And even though I am on baby #3...first bath is still scary!!!
AND...the pic of you under the blanket...classic...only other nursing mom's can understand your pain ;) If only we could wear our birthday suit full time and never have visitors...it would be so much easier...HEHE!
<3, Amanda
Post a Comment