Monday, September 8, 2008

Back to School

Well, the day I have been dreading arrived today---Dublin's first day away from us and away from home. I returned to work today and she started daycare. We both had a great first day---I think I cried more than she did, but I know she slept more. We are home sweet home now, and she is eating while I post this. Here are some pictures of Dublin with her teachers:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Dublin is doing ok at school! How is Mama doing? Miss you! Tammy

FosterFam said...

awww! going back to work is always soooo hard...especially with the first baby! i hope ya'll are adjusting! i miss you...and so does peityn. she started school last week and is having fun. quinn and dublin need a playdate one of these days after the back to school rush wears off....actually, i might come to the playdate! :) hope to see you soon!